Build to Print
Build-to-print services provide full turnkey assembly of your equipment replication project including all purchasing, documentation management, assembly labor, inspection, testing, and worldwide shipping. MJC can also support finalizing your design or updating older equipment to modern components.
MJC Engineering & Technology has a staff of on-site engineers capable of handling build to print fabrication, design & spec fabrication, and completely custom designed fabrication.
We have an integrated team of experts for our build-to-print customers:
- Project managers with engineering backgrounds
- Procurement team to help with obsolete or hard to find material
- Production technicians with diverse skillsets
- Design engineers (Software, Electrical, Mechanical, Controls)
Benefits of Build-to-Print Fabrication
In a scenario where an assembly line is waiting on a single piece of equipment, getting back up and running as soon as possible is of the utmost importance. Having build-to-print designs ready to go will ensure you aren’t wasting time on design. If your fabricator doesn’t get everything perfect, improperly built machinery could put lives in danger or cause further production delays.
- Build-to-print manufacturing
- Low and medium volume production
- Rework, remanufacture and repair
- Testing, validation and verification services
- Final product and subassembly manufacturing
- Panel wiring and electrical enclosure fabrication & assembly
- Custom mechanical manufacturing & assembly
- Custom and production cable assembly
- Design for manufacturing (DFM) and design for test (DFT)
- Power distribution equipment assembly
- Component sourcing
- Metal fabrication and mechanical assembly