With the latest technology combined with our excellent and highly skilled team, MJC Engineering and Technology, Inc.’s Machinery Refurbishing Services will extend the life of your valuable capital assets. It will allow your existing machine to run like new and will improve your production process at a lower cost. We are the most experienced retrofitter in the US, providing state-of-the-art Siemens control systems, as well as the complete restoration of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic aspects of the equipment. Machinery is brought into compliance with the latest safety codes and outfitted with SpinCAD® software for easy point and click CNC programming. A variety of automation options can be added to further increase product efficiency.
We inspect and evaluate mechanical and hydraulic components and recondition or replace them with new parts as needed. Electrical and safety systems are modernized and brought into compliance with current standards. We incorporate the latest technology of CNC systems and install productivity-boosting software that will enable you to increase and improve the quality of your spun metal parts.
Quality service is our highest priority. Upon completion of the refurbishment, we test and validate all machine functions to ensure it is operating efficiently, accurately, and with predictability. Support is never more than a phone call away. Rebuilding worn or obsolete machinery is an economically viable solution, at a lower cost than the cost of buying new. We are masters at our craft and can provide a high level of expertise and service. Contact us today to arrange for an evaluation.
Highlights of Machine Retrofits
- Largest US supplier of retrofitting services for Spinning & Flow forming machines.
- Bring machines up to current safety standards
- Siemens Control System– Reliable, world known, service world-wide, flexible – upgrading old control systems with State-of-the-art/ new technology
- SpinCAD® – Ease of use (point & click, graphic interface), easy set-up, proven – mature program/system – Users find once we have retrofitted their machine, programming is much easier.
- Increased Productivity
- Less Down time, easy changeover from one part to another (ties with SpinCAD®)
- Customer does not need to “re-do programs”, or re-teach in program
- Give good old Machine a new life
- Fast turn around
- On-site installation available
- Software Suite – Latest technology within software programming for spinning automation
- We can provide real service and support for our US customers, from our East Coast or our West Coast locations. We are not a one-man shop.
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Robotics Integration
- Process consistency
- Repeat Setup
- Development of New Parts
- Reduced Maintenance
- CNC Controls
- Safety Interlock
- Grind Slides
- Replace Bearings
- Recondition Cylinders
- Recondition Motors
- Data Collection
- Test Material
- Work Cells
Additional Services Provided
- CE Approvals
- Technical Support
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)